TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
These products are to be installed and used in accordance with all safety and operating instructions. This warranty will not apply if the products are used in a manner otherwise than in accordance with the instructions.
|› Products covered by this warranty||› How to get Warranty Service||› Exclusion of damages|
|› What the warranty covers||› Limitation of implied warranties||› Effective law|
|› What the warranty does not cover|
Download General Product Warranty
- CleverDeck® DIY Deck Tile
Futurewood warrants its CleverDeck, EnviroSlat and EnviroFence products to be free from rotting and termite damage for a period of 10 years from first consumer purchase from an authorised dealer. If the product suffers from termite damage or rotting during this period then Futurewood agrees to replace any faulty boards. CleverDeck DIY Deck Tiles come with a 12 month warranty against defective manufacture. The costs of labour to install any replacement products shall be at the expense of the customer.
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
- accident, misuse, negligence, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorised product modification or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product;
- any damage to the product due to shipment;
- causes external to the product such as electric power fluctuations or failure;
- use of supplies or parts not meeting our specifications;
- normal wear and tear;
- any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
Damage caused to the product as a consequence of use of another manufacturer's product used in conjunction with the product.
Ancillary products sold as part of the frame or support structure for the decking or fencing products including; steel or aluminium galvanized or powder coated fence posts, screws and brackets.
Upon becoming aware of circumstances giving rise to a claim under this warranty:
Provide Futurewood with a photograph of Termite damage or rot and proof of purchase.
Futurewood will then arrange for the Product to be inspected and make a determination as to whether any of the Product should be replaced under the terms of this warranty.
There are no warranties, expressed or implied, which extend beyond the description contained herein including the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Futurewood shall not be liable for:
- Damage to other property caused by any defects in the product, damages based upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss of time, loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, loss of goodwill, interference of business relationships, or other commercial loss, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
This warranty is subject to the laws of the state of Victoria. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Nothing in this warranty limits or restricts, or is intended to derogate from, any right or remedy which the purchaser or ultimate user of the product may have pursuant to Australian state and/or Australian Federal Consumer Protection Legislation, New Zealand Sale of Goods Act, Consumer Guarantees Act, Fair Trading Act or any other relevant and applicable New Zealand legislation.