Click Here For Decking
Choosing The Best Fence Paint Colours
When you are finishing a new landscape, you have to think about the impact of your fence. Your garden will look great if you sand, paint, and stain your worn out and paling wood fence panels. Unlike before, you are no longer limited to common shades like white, brown, black, and grey when painting the fence boards. You have to choose the best fence paint colours.
The ideal fence paint colours are those that will match the look of your landscape and make your fence and garden in general look more appealing. This is one thing that needs careful consideration. If you use the wrong colour, you might end up making your backyard look smaller. Lighter tones have a tendency to give this effect because they do not create depth. In case you are still in the process of building a fence, you should carefully consider the shade that you want your fence to have.
So, how can you choose the best fence paint colours? Provided below are some easy tips to help you get started.
- In terms of fence painting, you must remember to make your plant’s foliage more prominent. Therefore, you have to avoid garden fence colors that are too similar to the colours of your plants.
- Warm and light colours do not create depth and visually move forwards. These garden fence colours need to be avoided when painting boundary fence because it will make your yard look smaller than it actually is.
- It is recommended to use dark colors because they will make your yard look bigger. Darker shades make the foliage of your plants stand out. They add depth, interest, and dimension to your backyard.
- It is also best to avoid making your fences as the focal point of your garden. Although they work well on exterior walls, bold and bright colors are not great choices for the fence because they take the focus off the vibrant and beautiful coloured flowers and plants.
- You also need to remember that if you are using colours outdoors in full sun, they will look lighter than usual and the colour’s undertone may appear much more dominant.
- Don’t forget to test sample colours on your screen fence and be sure to place them behind some foliage and view if they look good.
- If you are unsure, you can always go for black. This tone is perfect for creating a beautiful and clean backdrop for colourful plants and flowers as well as green foliage. It creates depth, drama, and interest to your backyard. Plus, it can make your property look large and more visually appealing.
Adding Designs and Patterns
Unless there is a regulation within your community that forbids it, you should consider using fence paints to create designs, patterns, or murals. It does not have to be elaborate. It can be a simple design like picking out three best fence paint colours and creating a regular or irregular design by painting each fence panel with a different colour. You can do this vertically or horizontally. If you want a bold design, you should consider painting the top, middle, as well as the bottom thirds of your fence panels with different shades. There is so much you can do and your limit is only your imagination. But of course, check with your homeowner’s association and make sure you can do this. If not, you might end up repainting your fence panels after finding out that patterns and designs on fences are not allowed in your neighborhood.
You can apply the best fence paint colours by hand or you can use a fence spray system to make things easier. Additionally, don’t forget to protect your greenery near your garden or privacy fence. Be sure to carefully cover them with newspapers or a cheap plastic tarpaulin.
Why Install A Fence
There are many reasons why you would want to install a fence including keeping your entire house or outdoor living space private. It may also be for safety and security. You will find a range of fence products that will match your home interior and exterior area. In terms of the style and design, you can always get some inspiration for your fence project online that you will surely love. Search the sites like Pinterest and you will find lots of details, ideas and answers to your questions about installing and even decorating your fence. Don’t forget to know the maintenance needs of your fence so it will last for a long period of time. Synthetic materials usually need low maintenance compared to natural ones like timber.
When choosing the best product, you have to consider several factors like the size, height, content, and finish. You also need to take into account the conditions in the site where you wish to install the fence. There are several suppliers of fence panels in Australia so be sure to carefully select the company that you want to do business with. It must have a good reputation and track record in providing top quality fence products. Many of them offer materials made of the traditional and natural wood, or modern and synthetic ones like steel, aluminium, composites, or even PVC. You should also find a supplier of other components and decorative accessories for your fence like the light, furniture, and so on. Lastly have it painted in the color that best suits your home and garden’s current design.
If you want to know more abouth the best fence paint colours, please call Futurewood now. You can contact us via phone or email. You may also visit our website if you want to get a complete list of products that we offer. Our team is always ready to guide you and offer advice whether you are looking for materials for cladding, decking, or screen fencing.