These products are to be installed and used in accordance with all safety and operating instructions. This warranty will not apply if the products are used in a manner otherwise than in accordance with the instructions.
This warranty is provided by Futurewood Pty. Ltd. ABN 74 408 570 335, of 61 High Street Eaglehawk Victoria 3556, Australia (“Futurewood”).
Contact 1300 484 308.
The benefits conferred by this warranty are in addition to any other rights and remedies available to you under the applicable laws in your jurisdiction which we cannot exclude or limit, such as the guarantees to Australian consumers under the Australian Consumer Law. Other than as permitted by law, this warranty in no way limits or restricts such rights or remedies. For Australian consumers: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Futurewood warrants its CleverDeck and EnviroSlat products against rot and termite damage when installed and used normally in accordance with Futurewood’s published fixing and care and maintenance guidelines for a period of 10 years for domestic installations and 7 years for commercial installations from the date of original retail purchase from an authorised Futurewood dealer.
- This warranty does not cover damage, deterioration or malfunction caused by:
- accident, misuse, fire, acid or alkali contact, lightning, earthquake or external causes (except rot and termite damage)
- use outside Futurewood’s published fixing and care and maintenance guidelines
- unauthorised product modification
- use with another product or
- normal wear and tear or damage caused during shipping
- This warranty does not cover EnviroSlat garden edging or any ancillary products sold as part of the frame or support structure for the CleverDeck or EnviroSlat products, including, without limitation; any steel or aluminium galvanized or powder coated fence posts, screws and brackets.
- Colour variation
Upon becoming aware of circumstances giving rise to a claim under this warranty:
- Provide Futurewood with a photograph of Termite damage or rot and proof of purchase.
- Futurewood will then arrange for the Product to be inspected and make a determination as to whether any of the Product should be replaced under the terms of this warranty.
Except as provided in this warranty and to the extent permitted by law Futurewood will not be liable for; direct, special, incidental or consequential damage (such as loss of time, loss of use of the product, loss of profits or earnings or inconvenience) arising from a breach of this warranty.
Futurewood will not be responsible for the costs associated with removal/disposal of defective products, costs associated with installing replacement products, freight or ancillary charges that relate to returning or receiving products.
You may have non-excludable rights (such as statutory rights referred to above) to claim compensation or other remedies outside this warranty, but any claim based on those rights should be separately pursued.
The description contained herein including the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.