MOUSE CONTROL: Left Button (ROTATE), Right Button (PAN), Scroll Wheel (ZOOM)
TOUCH CONTROL: Single Touch (ROTATE), Double Touch (PAN), Pinch (ZOOM)
Having Issues? Start Troubleshooting
Is the 3D model not loading for you correctly? Please try the following steps for Google Chrome:
1. Please visit Chrome Settings and enable ‘Hardware Acceleration’. Please refresh the browser and see if the issue has been fixed. Otherwise, please move on to step 2.
2. Visit chrome://flags by entering it in the URL field. Search for GPU and/or WebGL until you see the following flags: – Override software rendering list – WebGL Draft Extensions Please enable these flags and refresh the browser and see if the issue has been fixed. Otherwise, please move on to step 3.
3. Override software rendering list flag by visiting chrome://flags/#ignore-gpu-blacklist. Again, refresh the browser and see if the issue has been fixed. Otherwise, please move on to step 4.
4. Enable the WebGL Draft extensions by visiting chrome://flags/#enable-webgl-draft and test to see if the issue has been fixed by refreshing the browser again. Note: You can also try DISABLING the 3D software rasterizer flag ( chrome://flags/#disable-software-rasterizer) with the above step if needed.
5. Finally, please check your display driver under system settings to see if it is up to date. Please also check your GPU driver via dxdiag.
If none of the above work, please try another browser and ensure that your computer supports WebGL (visit: https://get.webgl.org/)